Monday, April 4, 2011

Lenore Reviews Movies

Lenore has been out of the office for 5 weeks recovering from a not-so-nasty spill she took getting off a downtown bus. She's back and said she did nothing but fill her days watching soaps and going to the movies. I pressed her further and was able to get a few of her movie reviews which I've summed up here:

Precious
Good, just so so good. And that mother! Oooo, she should get an award or something. It was so wonderful. You should see it!
(5 out of 5 back issues of Glamor magazine)

It's Complicated
Good, really just great and good. I think the main lady...um, what's her name, Meryl something...she should get an award. You should see it!
(5 out of 5 back issues of Glamor magazine)

Nights in Rodanthe
You have to see it. Really, really good and so so romantic. Great to watch when you're alone and want to feel happy, you know?
(5 out of 5 back issues of Glamor magazine)

Sherlock Holmes
I thought it was going to be like the old Sherlock Holmes. But it wasn't. I walked out.
(0 out of 5 back issues of Glamor magazine)

The Blind Side
So, so good. I saw it twice and I just love Sandra what's-her-name. She should win an Oscar for that. You definitely need to see it. Really!
(5 out of 5 back issues of Glamor magazine)

Julie and Julia
Oh, it's good. Have you seen it? I love that woman, what's her name again? Meryl! She was in It's Complicated, too! She should win an award for this one too! See it.
But you have to rent it. But you should still see it.

(5 out of 5 back issues of Glamor magazine)

Avatar
I don't like weird things like that. Didn't waste my time.
(0 out of 5 back issues of Glamor magazine)

Originally posted on January 6, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment