Monday, July 23, 2012

Lenore Called Someone a Whore

(The main office boss retired and Lenore took it upon herself to put together a small photo album containing photos she took with a disposable camera of all of the staff to give as a gift.  Having recently completed this album, Lenore wanted to share her hard work with me.  She also added caption, think bubbles, to all of the photos.)

Lenore: (flipping through photos) ...and this one is Anthony, see, he's saying, "I don't want to do my work.  I want to play."  Isn't that funny?

Me: Yes.

Lenore: And this one, see, Martin says, "Bet you can't guess what's in my bag," and see, he's carrying a bag.

Me: Yes, I see. Where's mine?

Lenore: (flipping, flipping)  Here.  Remember I took it of you in the kitchen and here you're saying, "Now that Deborah is gone I'm going to take her coffee pot."

Me: Oh, I don't drink coffee but okay.

Lenore: It's just for fun.  Not real.  You're not really going to take the coffee pot.  (flipping, flipping)  And this one, see I had Bat Lady hold out all those dollar bills and smile and here it says, "I made this money working nights.  You can't have it!"

Me: Oh.  That sounds like she's a prostitute or something.

Lenore: Maybe she is...(flipping, flipping)...and here's George, "These donuts are the best!" and then Stacy is here saying...

BLACKOUT

1 comment: