Friday, July 27, 2012

That's a Wrap

As you may know, Lenore has retired.  She's packed up her dusty plastic plants, her photos of other people's babies, and her beloved fan.  She has been a great friend and one that might never know the impact she has made on me (and anyone that followed this blog).

In the coming months Lenore is going to work to sell her home and move out of state to be closer to her sister and family.  I've stopped short of begging to help her pack and move but she didn't seem too interested in my offer.  Still, I'm hopeful we'll meet again.  


So long, Lenore.  I will truly miss our chemistry.

1 comment:

  1. Between your writing style, and Lenore's ability to give you endless material, I have enjoyed the hell out of out this blog, Ryan. It got me through many a boring days at my old job. I hope you find somebody else who can inspire you as much as she.

    ReplyDelete